Chocolate cravings can have different meanings; one of them is that your body needs magnesium! Magnesium is good for our heart and helps our muscles relax. Most people have a magnesium deficiency, so make sure to add magnesium to your diet.
Another reason why we crave chocolate is because we need love; chocolate is metabolized to serotonin, a hormone that boosts our mood in those cases it might be better to go for a walk, water your plants, spend time with a friend. Hope you enjoy it and may all beings be happy and have access to nourishing foods.
This recipe is delicious. I hope you enjoy it!
– 2 bananas (use one frozen)
– 2 to 3 tbsp organic raw cacao
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
– pinch of turmeric (optional)
– 1 tbsp chaga mushroom powder (optional)
– 1 cup to 1 1/2 cup almond milk
– 1/4 avocado
– sweetener of your choice
– protein powder (optional)
Watch the video here!